Cotecna provides a wide range of inspection services for oil, petroleum and chemical products to help clients meet quality control requirements and minimise risk.
In the oil & petroleum industry the lack of proper quality control can have a heavy financial impact on businesses who do not meet all the necessary requirements at the various stages in the supply chain.
Our network of experienced inspectors are on the ground wherever and whenever petroleum or chemical cargoes are being loaded or discharged to help protect the interests of our clients and ensure they meet the relevant international and national standards.
We offer prompt and reliable inspection services to help client to assess the quality, quantity and integrity of their products.
Main Inspected Cargo
- Crude oil and Fuel oil
- Petroleum & Petroleum products
- Chemical Products
Range of Services
- Quantity Inspection & Control
- Quality Inspection & Control
- Loading/Discharging Supervision
- Tank and Cleanliness Inspection
- Loss Control Monitoring and Investigation
- Month-End Inventory
- High standards of integrity, transparency, excellence and social responsibility
- Experienced and professional staff
- Internationally recognised certifications and accreditations (ISO 17020, ISO 17025, Gafta, FOSFA, etc.)
- Efficient and responsive service, customised to clients’ needs
- Competitive rates
Request an Inspection
To learn more about our petroleum and chemicals services, or to request an inspection for your business, please contact us.